Room 4 is the double en-suite bedroom, on the first floor of Crossways, facing the street. This is our most popular room and is available at only £95 per night. The room is available for single occupancy bookings if required at £65 per night.
The room faces out onto the street and so can be a little noisy for some. Room 3 is rear-facing as an alternative, but we do offer ear-plugs if you prefer.
The room has a remote control Freeview TV, radio alarm and IPod dock, free WiFi and tea/coffee making facilities. Need anything else? Just ask us…
How to Book
- Use the drop-down menu to choose the month in which you are travelling.
- If your preferred arrival date is green, the room is available. Click on the date.
- If the date is marked red, the room is taken. Go to Book Online to see the availability for all our rooms or call us on 01242-527683.
- A window opens confirming the arrival date and prompting you to enter the number of nights you wish to stay. It will confirm the departure date. When you are happy, click on Confirm & Continue.
- The next screen confirms the details and price. You can see other available rooms if you wish to switch. When you are happy, click on Book Online.
- You now see the booking form. Enter your details and payment card information. Please note that we do not take any money at this stage – this merely confirms the booking. Any questions – please call us.
- Your booking is then confirmed and you will receive an e-mail confirmation.
- Please check the booking terms and conditions and access statement.