Room 2 is a single room with access to a shared toilet and shower. There is a wash basin in the room. The room faces the garden to the rear of the house. It is the smallest of the two single rooms, but it is the one nearest the the shower/toilet.
The room is available at only £45 per night.
The room has a remote control Freeview TV, radio alarm and IPod dock, free WiFi and tea/coffee making facilities. Need anything else? Just ask us…
How to Book
- Use the drop-down menu to choose the month in which you are travelling.
- If your preferred arrival date is green, the room is available. Click on the date.
- If the date is marked red, the room is taken. Go to Book Online to see the availability for all our rooms or call us on 01242-527683.
- A window opens confirming the arrival date and prompting you to enter the number of nights you wish to stay. It will confirm the departure date. When you are happy, click on Confirm & Continue.
- The next screen confirms the details and price. You can see other available rooms if you wish to switch. When you are happy, click on Book Online.
- You now see the booking form. Enter your details and payment card information. Please note that we do not take any money at this stage – this merely confirms the booking. Any questions – please call us.
- Your booking is then confirmed and you will receive an e-mail confirmation.
- Please check the booking terms and conditions and access statement.