At Crossways, we have 6 rooms with a variety of bedroom styles: three with full en-suite facilities, three with a shared shower and toilet. We can take a block booking for up to ten people at one time. Our bed and breakfast rates include a cooked breakfast, but should you have special dietary requirements or allergies please let us know when booking your accommodation.
We offer discounted rates for our single occupancy of our double or twin rooms, and we give a 7 nights for the price of 6 discount for longer stays.
Special rates apply for race meetings and festivals. We also offer special discounts for customers of some local businesses, such as Cotswold Meditation and Mindfulness, but please book directly with us to qualify.
Our room rates per night:
- The double en-suite room at £47.50 per person per night (£95 for the room). Single occupancy is £65/night.
- Both Room 1 and Room 3 are en-suite rooms that can be configured as twin beds or large super-king double bed at £50 per person per night. Single occupancy is £65/night. An additional single fold-down bed is £35 per night for Room 3 only.
- The double standard room with shared shower/toilet at £40 per person per night. Single occupancy is £50/night.
- Standard rooms – small (room 2), larger (room 5) – with a shared shower/toilet at £45 per person per night.
How to Book
- Use the drop-down menu to choose the month in which you are travelling.
- If your preferred arrival date is green, the room is available. Click on the date. If the date is marked red, the room is taken.
- A window opens confirming the arrival date and prompting you to enter the number of nights you wish to stay. It will confirm the departure date. When you are happy, click on Confirm & Continue.
- The next screen confirms the details and price. You can see other available rooms if you wish to switch. When you are happy, click on Book Online.
- You now see the booking form. Enter your details and payment card information. Please note that we do not take any money at this stage – this merely confirms the booking. Any questions – please call us.
- Your booking is then confirmed and you will receive an e-mail confirmation.
- Please check the booking terms and conditions and access statement.
We are happy to arrange company accounts or payment by invoice so please call us on 01242 527683. Discounts are available for longer stays and repeat bookings.
We are members of the Cheltenham Hospitality Association – please consider other members if we do not have the dates you need.